Dear guests, from July 4th 2020 our hotel will be re opening and will be ready to welcome you again this summer.
This year, we have adapted our services based on the instructions of the authorities and according to the official hygiene protocols, paying attention to the protection of the health of our people and our guests.
- In order to avoid congestion and close contact, the minimum distances requirements have been met. The layout of the furniture has been rearranged so as to fit in with the social distancing regulations.
- The cleaning of common areas will be intensified, with emphasis on the points of frequent contact.
- Sanitizing stations will be available in all common areas.
- The air conditioning in common areas will be achieved by the recycling of fresh air.
- In order to assure plenty of time for thorough cleaning and disinfection of guest rooms, the check in and checkout times have been modified as follows
- Check-in :15:00 / Check-out: 11:00
- The set up of the reception area will be such as to assure social distancing.
- A glass partition has been installed at the reception desk ,in order to provide an additional level of protection to our guests and the members of our team
- Apparent markings and safety directions are to be found in the reception area
Rooms & Suites:
- We have created a strict cleaning protocol, using professional certified cleaning products. Furthermore, our guest rooms will remain vacant for at least 24 hours between checkout and new arrival. However, if new guests wish to check in to a room, in less than 24 hours from the previous departure, an intensive disinfection process will take place before the new check in.
- Any decorative objects that are deemed unnecessary will be removed from guest rooms.
- For your own hygiene and safety, the room cleaning and towel change service will enter your room only upon your own request to the front desk.
Food and beverage departments
In order to assure social distancing we have made the following changes:
- In our main restaurant the breakfast buffet will be replaced by a la carte table served breakfast, while the dinner service will remain as a set menu, assuring minimum personal contact.
- Sanitizing stations with approved products will be set up in all areas
- For your better service, we have created a seating plan for breakfast time. For dinner, reservations will be required.
- The layout of the furniture has been redesigned in order to meet social distancing requirements
- The placement of the sun beds shall comply with safety distances
- After every use, sun beds will be disinfected
- The Jacuzzi will not operate this summer.
- Limitation to the number of bathers allowed in the swimming pool
Massage room and other services:
During this summer the following services will be unavailable
- Massage service.
- Transfer service to Corfu town with the hotel bus.
- Jacuzzi in the swimming pool area.
In case you feel unwell:
- We cooperate with a specially certified physician, who can be called to the hotel.
- In case a suspicious case of corona virus is recorded, ΕΟΔΥ – the National organization of public health – will be informed and the official procedures will be implemented.
We would be glad to help you with any query you may have, concerning a modification to your travel plans or for any further information you may require. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly at email@example.com
We thank you and we wish you a good summer!
Akrotiri Beach Resort Hotel Team