Answers to some frequently asked questions.
(Please contact us if didn’t find the answer to your question on this list).
- How far from the centre of Paleocastritsa your hotel is, will it be possible to walk or will it be too far?
- Can you stay at your hotel on an all inclusive or full board basis?
- Which forms of payment do you accept?
- Can we book our room directly with you?
- Do you require down payment to confirm our reservation?
- Do you have apartments with kitchenette or oven?
- Is the beach a sandy or a rocky one?
- Do you provide transfer from and to the airport?
- Do you have a 24-hour reception, as we will be arriving in the evening?
- Do you accept small pets?
- Do you have tea and coffee making facilities in the room?
- Would it be possible to obtain a room without carpet, because our client is asthmatic?
- Could you tell me if there are cash machines/ATM's nearby, hopefully in Paleokastritsa, where we can get cash using our debit cards.
- Is the use of air-conditioning included in the room rate?
Paleocastritsa is a resort, not a village. The resort spreads along the coastal road, approximately 2 kilometers. Our hotel has a central position; hence many of the bars, tavernas and shops are in a radius of 500 meters from the hotel.
No, we do not have all-inclusive packages, only bed and breakfast or half board. Breakfast is American buffet and half board is breakfast and dinner. Dinner is 4-course menu with choice (served).
We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards, traveler’s cheques and cash.
Yes, you can book directly with us. Please fill the reservation form and we will advise on availability and rates.
Yes, we require a minimum one night’s rate prepayment per room. You can make a bank deposit or by credit card on our secure web page (We will email you the link to a secure webpage connected to our bank).
There is neither kitchenette nor oven in the rooms.
On the west side of the hotel, the “Agia Triada” beach is sand and pebble. On the other side the “rocky beach” is small platforms on the rocks with a ladder to get in and out of the sea.
We do not provide transfer from and to the airport. The easiest way to come from the airport to our hotel is by taxi. There are always taxis at the airport waiting for international and domestic flights. It is a half an hour drive from the airport to our hotel, which will cost approximately Euro 35. You can also book a taxi at the reception for your departure.
Yes, we do have a 24-hour reception service. No matter what time you arrive, we will be there to welcome you.
We are sorry, but no pets are allowed in the hotel.
No, but we offer room service.
Tiles have replaced the carpets in all rooms during the hotel renovation, winter 2009.
Yes there are ATM's cash masines in Paleokastritsa.
Yes, there is no additional cost for the use of air-condition for all our rooms.